The Hydrogeological Group is a specialist group within the Geological Society of London, which represents the science of hydrogeology and the hydrogeologists that practise that science. It currently has over 1000 members of which around 350 have already attained chartered status. The Hydrogeological Group represents a major professional interest in British hydrogeology.
The aim of the Hydrogeological Group is to advance the study and practice of hydrogeology by:
- holding meetings (including joint meetings with other organizations)
- encouraging education and research
- encouraging students to consider careers in hydrogeology
- representing and promoting the hydrogeological aspects of the Geological Society internationally
- assisting the Geological Society in its representation of professional hydrogeologists.
Letter to the Vice Chancellor, Birmingham University from the Hydro Group committee on the proposed closure of the MSc course
Reply from Vice Chancellor outlining the continuation of the Hydrogeology MSc Programme
Comments on this web page or requests to add Hydrogeological Meetings to the Events Page should be emailed to Rolf Farrell.
Please login to use email notification
Your search for events returned the following 3 results.
1 to 3
10 June 2016
Queen's University, Belfast, Northern Ireland
07 July 2016
13 - 14 September 2016
Bramall Music Building auditorium, University of Birmingham, UK
1 to 3