Subscription Rates for Libraries and Institutions
The Lyell Collection Complete package has been priced to include all content at a rate which is discounted compared to the purchase price of individual components and the Geological Society believes this represents excellent value for money.
An annual subscription includes:
- Full electronic access for January to January subscription year.
- Access to the full published archive of subscribed-to titles.
- Lyell Collection Complete includes access to all Lyell Collection content.
Online+print subscription prices also include:
- Print copy of subscribed-to titles on publication.
Cancellations, back issues and claims:
- Cancellations are not accepted after the subscription payment has been processed.
- Subscriptions processed after the printed issues have been mailed will be sent back issues by surface post (please allow up to three months for delivery).
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for price and availability of pre-2014 volumes.
- Please quote the publisher reference on all claims (listed on subscription receipt).
- Missing print issues must be claimed within three months of the end of the subscription year. Claimed issues are sent by surface mail (please allow up to three months for delivery).
Renewals and new orders:
- Renewal notices will be sent in August each year.
- Proforma (quotation) for new orders or amended subscriptions are sent on request.
- Payment must be made with order.
- Subscriptions for UK and European Union end users must be paid in £sterling.
- We accept: cheque in £sterling or US$, made payable to Geological Society; Visa, MasterCard or American Express (debited in £sterling); Bank transfer in £sterling or US$ – please contact us for our bank account details.
- Institutions and companies from EU countries must provide a VAT number with their order.
- The Geological Society does not give trade discount on subscriptions.
If you have any questions please see the Lyell Collection FAQs
or contact the Sales Department