The Society has a share in Geology Today, which is published by Wiley-Blackwell.
Geology Today provides an essential read for all Earth Scientists - amateur and professional.
- Articles and Features review topics of current interest in the Earth Sciences - written for the general reader by experts in the field.
- News and Briefing columns report on news from the geological community, recent research that has appeared in the specialist journals, geological happenings and discoveries and geological conferences
- Fossils Explained and Minerals Explained are two regular series looking at the origins, classification and identification of fossils and minerals.
- Building Stones Explained is a new series introducing the most common stones used in the Industry.
- A lively Correspondence section allows readers to air and share their views and to respond to items appearing in the journal.
Access Geology Today online.
Fellows can subscribe direct from the publisher and benefit from an even further reduction on the subscription price. To subscribe to Geology Today at the discounted member rate please order direct from Wiley-Blackwell.
Non-members: please order direct from Wiley-Blackwell.