The Society's Corporate Affiliate Scheme has been set up to allow companies to access services and benefits at the Society. The Scheme is split into four categories; Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze and uses a credit system - 250 credits per calendar year are allocated to all members. Credits can be used for services such as library information or the hire of rooms in our historic central London building for meetings or corporate events.
This flexible Scheme will help you to get the best value out of your membership, tailored to your company's needs.
- 250 credits per calendar year, to be spent on using the Society's facilities (Library services and room hire)
- Quarterly Corporate Affiliate Newsletter and statement of account
- Free copy of the Society's monthly magazine Geoscientist
- Reduced conference rates
- Listing on our website including a link to your own website
- Promotion of your organisation's Corporate Affiliate status is in the reception area of Burlington House for all to see when they attend conferences and meetings
- Full acknowledgement in the Society's Annual Review and Publications Catalogue
- Corporate Affiliates and their clients are invited to a programme of social events ideal for corporate hospitality and networking
As a Corporate Affiliate
- You will be better informed about forefront scientific developments vital to your business
- Your staff will have access to the geoscientific information they need to perform better in today's competitive business environment
- You will be investing in the science on which your business depends
- Your company will develop a wider network of business and scientific contacts, and strengthen existing relationships through our calendar of social and scientific/technical meetings
- Your company will be associated with the oldest Geological Society in the world and part of an organisation that endorses professionalism throughout the geological community.