Tectonic Studies Group
The Tectonic Studies Group (TSG) promotes research in structural geology and tectonics by:
- Convening 'Thematic Meetings' on topical issues
- Holding an annual 'research in progress' meeting which encourages contribution from postgraduates
- Awarding the Ramsay medal and other prizes at its annual meeting
- encouraging collaboration with industry, other geoscience disciplines and fellow tectonic research organisations
Membership is open to anyone who attends a TSG meeting.
TSG on the Internet: GEO-TECTONICS
The Tectonic Studies Group Email discussion list, administered by John Whalley, can be joined by sending a one line email message to: email@example.com
The text of the message should be:
- join geo-tectonics <your first name> <your last name>.
Please login to use email notification
Your search for events returned the following 1 results.
1 to 1
04 - 10 January 2015
Grant Institute, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
1 to 1