Tectonic Studies Group
The Tectonic Studies Group (TSG) promotes research in structural geology and tectonics by:
- Convening 'Thematic Meetings' on topical issues
- Holding an annual 'research in progress' meeting which encourages contribution from postgraduates
- Awarding the Ramsay medal and other prizes at its annual meeting
- encouraging collaboration with industry, other geoscience disciplines and fellow tectonic research organisations
Membership is open to anyone who attends a TSG meeting.
TSG on the Internet: GEO-TECTONICS
The Tectonic Studies Group Email discussion list, administered by John Whalley, can be joined by sending a one line email message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The text of the message should be:
- join geo-tectonics <your first name> <your last name>.
Please login to use email notification
Your search for events returned the following 3 results.
1 to 3
28 - 29 October 2015
The Geological Society, Burlington House, London
06 - 08 January 2016
Gustave Tuck Lecture Theatre, University College London
23 - 25 May 2016
Burlington House, Piccadilly
1 to 3