The Society's Corporate Affiliate Scheme uses a credit system; 250 credits per calendar year are allocated to all Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze members. Credits can be used on library information services or room hire, as best suits the needs of your company.
This flexible Scheme will help you to get the best value out of your membership, tailored to your company's needs. This may be of assistance in finding Earth science-related material via our library information services; searching for maps; or using our elegant building in central London for meetings or corporate events.
- 250 credits per annum, to be spent on using the Society's facilities
- Quarterly Corporate Affiliate Newsletter and statement of account
- Free copy of the Society's monthly magazine Geoscientist
- Reduced conference rates
- Listing on our website including a link to your own website
- Promotion of your organisation's Corporate Affiliate status is in the reception area of Burlington House for all to see when they attend conferences and meetings
- Full acknowledgement in the Society's Annual Review and Publications Catalogue
- Corporate Affiliates and their clients are invited to a programme of social events ideal for corporate hospitality and networking
As a Corporate Affiliate
- You will be better informed about forefront scientific developments vital to your business
- Your staff will have access to the geoscientific information they need to perform better in today's competitive business environment
- You will be investing in the science on which your business depends
- Your company will develop a wider network of business and scientific contacts, and strengthen existing relationships through our calendar of social and scientific/technical meetings
- Your company will be associated with the oldest Geological Society in the world and part of an organisation that endores professionalism throughout the geological community.
For further information on how to become a Corporate Affiliate, please email Joanna Mears